Killer Shoes



Add to Technorati Favorites


I’m mortified to discover I’m below average.
It’s time to come clean and admit just how low I score on the yummy mummy shoe count index.
Only 17 pairs.
Yes, I’ve just been round the house and counted them. According to The Times, the average 40+ woman owns 19 pairs of shoes. 5% of British women own more than 100.
I used to think my indifference to shoes stemmed from being more of a handbag person, but I can’t even get into double figures on that count. So I’m definitely a dud.
Maybe I should have bought that copy of 100 Things to Buy Before You Die I saw in my local bookshop yesterday.

One of my recent clients, Heather, who lives in Cambridge, England, does have a thing for shoes. She doesn’t go overboard she assured me, but did ask if I could help her with her addiction!
She has this great pair of beaded slippers. She loves them. They kill her. They live in the wardrobe.
Not any more.
She took a photo of them looking rather forlorn and unloved so that I could take them under my wing and with a little artistic TLC, give them a new existence.
Here they are.

No comments:

Zing Things to your inbox

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz