Of Lice and Herring. All things considered.

Zing Things so far:
I tend to use this blog to follow up intriguing questions that come to me as I work, or that crop up during reading, watching TV and movies. Putting together the blog about them means I take the extra step and find out more.

Click the archive button and have a look at some previous posts on such diverse issues as -

How many herring does it take to change a light bulb?

The bedpan in my attic has definitely saved your life already.

Spiritual homes.

Afghanistan - centuries of conflict - a brief history with pictures.

Head Lice by Old Masters

Conflict Diamonds

for a 'best of blog compilation' shortcut and time saver subscribe to Zingzine - visit www.zingpictures.com and click on the subscribe button. All it takes is an e-mail address.

No comments:

Zing Things to your inbox

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz