Twinkies anyone?

I love being a mum. Full of unmissable opportunities to improve my general knowledge. Here’s a random selection of just a few of the brain benders the girls have tossed me today:


Why must you get a fever down?


Why does Beth March (in Little Women) have to die?


What sort of animal is a wolverine?


Tell me some rivers beginning with the letter E.


And the letter G?


P?


M?


What’s the past tense of this French verb?


How did people in the Stone Age paint pictures?


What is an ultrasound?


Why can’t I watch T.V?


I've managed all those: the one that has me stumped and is really the point of this post, so all American readers can help out is:


Please don’t hold this against me.... but I need the definitive answer:

What exactly is a Twinkie?

1 comment:

Jordan McCollum said...

A Twinkie is a very moist yellow sponge cake filled with nondairy whipped topping (faux whipped cream).

They're okay. I guess. That answer your question?

Zing Things to your inbox

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz